Jeff Grebe - Broker / Owner
• Moved to Knoxville in 1982 when my father, Les, went to work at Clayton Homes.
• Received my Real Estate License in 1993.
• In August 1993, I married an East TN Girl, Crystal.
• Started with Century 21 AAIM under Dick Scarbrough.
• Moved to Re/Max Preferred Properties under Rich Levenson in 1995.
• In 1997 I got my Broker's license and opened The Buyer's Agent of Knoxville and worked as a
Exclusive Buyer's Agent. My brother Mike and father Les both got their Real Estate license and
joined me in the business.
• In 2003 we became Advantage Real Estate and later that year joined Weichert Realtors
as the first franchise in Tennessee, Weichert, Realtors - Advantage.
• In 2008 we merged with other area Weichert offices and became Weichert, Realtors - Advantage
• Since 2008 we have perennially been one of the top Weichert Offices and have been named to the
prestigious Premier Client Group since 2015 which represents the top 30 companies in the franchise
• In 2012 I lead the movement within the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors to evaluate a
new MLS system which lead us to FLEXMLS.
• In 2013 I was elected to the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors Board of Directors.
• In 2016 I was elected as President Elect of KAAR and served are President in 2017.
• During my year as President, I established Leadership KAAR. A program designed to develop new
leaders within the Realtor community.
• Named 2018 KAAR Realtor of the Year.
• In 2018 one of my proudest accomplishments is celebrating 25 years of marriage to Crystal that
has resulted in three girls, Madison, Gabrielle and Morgan. My dad taught me from the start about
the priorities of FAITH, FAMILY and then FUTURE.
• At WRAP we are all one big family.